SINCE SEPTEMBER 11 - THE BUSINESS STATE OF MIND
Mental Health: The Ultimate Productivity Weapon in the Global
Economy of Information, Innovation and Mental Performance
SOURCES OF WORKPLACE STRESS
9. Random interruptions.
8. Doubt. Employees aren't sure what is happening, where things are headed.
7. Mistrust. Vicious office politics disrupt positive behaviour.
6. Unclear company direction and policies.
5. Career and job ambiguity. Things happen without the employee knowing why.
4. Inconsistent performance management processes. Employees get raises but no reviews or get positive evaluation, but are laid off afterward.
3. Being unappreciated.
2. Lack of two-way communication up and down.
Too much or too little to do. The feeling of not contributing and having
a lack of control.